Completion of Studies

For the completion of your studies you need to submit the following documents to the SSC:

  1. complete record of examinations (please submit it via e-mail; for numbers use comma (,) instead of period (.))
  2. transcript of records (U:Space)
  3. confirmation of the bachelor's thesis
  4. printout of "Survey at study-related stays abroad" (UHSTAT) - fill out the form and submit it, even if you did not go on ERASMUS or Non-EU Student Exchange! - Applies to students with UF Physics as first ranked subject (198 423 xxx 2)

If Physics is your first teaching subject (198 423 xxx 2), you will be notified by e-mail as soon as the final documents can be retrieved with a valid photo ID at the SSC Physics.

Otherwise, you will be informed by your first teaching subject (198 xxx 423 2).